Our European partner network provides both groupage and full load trailer delivery services throughout the European continent. Our time definite service can deliver both palletised and loose carton cargo within 48 & 72 hrs to or from main European cities and 72 & 96 hrs to/from Central Europe via our hub in Maastricht.
We offer a wide range of extra services to facilitate the control of consignment flows. We can draw upon numerous transport links and selected service partners and recommend the most time efficient cost effective route for your consignments destined for market.
Our route optimisation models have demonstrated significant cost savings for shippers without affecting door to door transit time.
European Road Services:
- Regular nightly departures to Europe
- 48 to 72 hour delivery options
- Online Bookings
- Proof of Delivery and Track and Trace
- Customised Reporting
Key Benefits of our European Road Services:
- Nightly bookings on ferries so Network International has guaranteed space every evening
- We are in control of the delivery
- All journeys are tracked for on time delivery to meet our customers exacting targets
- Proof of delivery is available, so customers know when the delivery has been made using our EDI
- Customised reports and reviews are available so complete transparency is available
- Several depots in UK and Ireland ensure smooth and fast delivery channels into Europe
- Part loads available to meet the varying needs of customers
- Our Distribution Centres help minimise costs by not having to pay extra for separation as there is no Break Bulk fee
- Customer Service Team available to answer all queries
To book a shipment:
To open an account and benefit from our extensive delivery network at competitive rates please contact our Customer Service Team on – firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1 822 2200.
Frequently Asked Questions:
We provide an express 24hr next-day service and an economy 48hr service between the UK to Ireland. Transit times to/from Ireland, Mainland Europe and other global locations vary depending on the mode of transport required.
Yes, we can arrange both export and import customs clearance where required. A completed Direct Representation Authorisation and a Commercial Invoice are required.
We would need collection address, delivery address, quantity, weight, dimensions and description of goods.
We move shipments globally, from single parcels to palletised consignments to full trailer or container loads.