Network International Cargo is an independent, privately owned company that was established in 1992 and commenced trading in January 1993.
This year we celebrate 30 years of providing the highest quality services in the marketplace to our customers. Our success is based on delivering reliable, fast, and customised supply chain solutions with the customer, front and centre of everything that we do.
With facilities in Ireland, UK, Benelux and a range of partners across the world, we provide logistics and intermodal solutions to our customers by Road, Air and Ocean on a daily basis.
We operate a flat management structure enabling us to make swift business decisions to support our customers’ changing needs. Our flexible yet focused business approach ensures that we can deliver the right solution competitively.
Our large Customs Brokers and Customer Service Departments ensure our operation runs smoothly and customers’ deliveries reach their destinations on time. In 2022, we opened a second logistics facility in Dublin – now the total footprint exceeds 80,000 Sq. Ft.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Specialist Distribution Division – Tech Move Solutions – provides customers with a final mile delivery and on-site positioning solutions. Whether a job represents a single movement or a large product rollout within Ireland or throughout Europe, our dedicated Control Tower teams are on hand to ensure that each customer’s products are transported, handled, and delivered in the most secure manner possible by fully trained and uniformed crews using state of the art vehicles and handling equipment. Learn more here https://techmovesolutions.com/ or contact us at email@example.com.
A timeline of our story and developments
– NIC established in shared site in Jones Rd
– UK to Ireland twice weekly
NIC moved to 5,500 sq ft premises in Baldoyle
– New service launched and later branded Tech Move Solutions (2014)
– Final mile service launched
ISO9001 recognised and successfully retained ever since
NIC moved to 12,500 sq ft warehouse in Blanchardstown
Opened first UK facility with a London facility near Heathrow
– Expanded UK Roadfreight service with Doubledecks
– Up to 250 pallets in each direction nightly
Established European Freight Forwarding Division
Won FFW Team of the Year award
Second NIC UK operation opened in Coventry
NIC moved to 36,000 sq ft unit in Blanchardstown
– Set up Customs Brokerage service
– Secured AEO / Customers Trader status
– Opened NW UK operation in Warrington – now 3 locations
– FTA Trucksafe Gold Standard Accreditation
– Launched European Road Freight service to Benelux countries
– Opened 2nd Logistics Facility in Dublin – Total footprint exceeds 80,000 sq ft
– Corey Jordan wins “Young Logistics Professional Award”
Turnover exceeds €30 million and over 100 employees for the first time