We are one of the leading providers of overnight delivery serving the UK / IRELAND / UK market. Our freight hubs are strategically located in Ireland (3) and also 3 in the UK to provide express next day delivery.
Choose from our range of time and day definite services to ship both palletised cargo and loose carton shipments. Whether your customer requires a shipment by noon or even 9am, you can count on us to deliver it. Our delivery network is seamless yet flexible which is why Network International is the leading choice of carrier for express delivery to/from Ireland and UK.
Express Road Services include:
- Nightly departures
- 24 & 48 Hour delivery options
- Driver Accompanied all the way
- Guaranteed Block Bookings
- Break Bulk & National Distribution
- Online Bookings
- Proof of Delivery and Track and Trace
- Customised Reporting
Key Benefits of our Express Road Services:
- Block bookings on ferries so Network International has guaranteed space every evening
- Driver accompanied all the way, so we are in control of the delivery
- All journeys are tracked for on time delivery to meet our customers exacting targets
- Proof of delivery is available, so customers know when the delivery has been made using our EDI
- Customised reports and reviews are available so complete transparency is available
- Several depots in UK and Ireland ensure smooth and fast delivery channels
- Part loads available to meet the varying needs of customers
- Our Distribution Centres help minimise costs by not having to pay extra for separation as there is no Break Bulk fee – it is an all inclusive price that is quoted
- Customer Service Team available to answer all queries
To book a shipment or open an account
To open an account and benefit from our extensive delivery network at competitive rates please contact our Customer Service Team on – email@example.com or call +353 1 +353 1 822 2200.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long will it take for goods to be delivered?
We provide an express 24hr next-day service and an economy 48hr service between the UK to Ireland. Transit times to/from Ireland, Mainland Europe and other global locations vary depending on the mode of transport required.
Can Network International arrange customs clearance for my shipment? What documentation is required for this?
Yes, we can arrange both export and import customs clearance where required. A completed Direct Representation Authorisation and a Commercial Invoice are required.
What details and documentation do I need to provide in order to receive a quotation?
We would need collection address, delivery address, quantity, weight, dimensions and description of goods.
What locations do Network International ship to / from? Shipment size from / up to?
We move shipments globally, from single parcels to palletised consignments to full trailer or container loads.